THE BLACKBURN REPORT

News and Opinion Based on Facts

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Shalom, Shalom!



Need I say more?
These young ladies are Israelis who've been peruaded to do the patriotic thing and pose for an issue of Maxim's Magazine.
I attended a court hearing this week, it went well.
Patrick is doing great.
He is so beautiful, and almost as smart as his Dad.
Which is pretty good since he's only two!
I've been studying computer animation lately, it's going well, and it's fun, too.
I must confess to playing more of the game "Al Queda, Hunt for Bin Laden" than I should, but it's rather addicting, and who wouldn't love shooting hundreds of Arabs before killing Mr. B himself?
I used to play this game quite a bit with my son Michael.
(Sigh) Those were the days.
I am following the story of the missing pregnant mother in N. Carolina.
9 days now.
I've had some relationships go bad, but it's really sad how some of them, and it seems like more all the time, wind up so tragically.

0 Comments: