THE BLACKBURN REPORT

News and Opinion Based on Facts

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stephen Tyrone Johns

I would like to deliver a brief message to the family of the heroic Security Officer who gave his life so that innocent people could live, and in so doing, struck a blow in the fight against Nazis and Neo-Nazis.


Your son was a true hero. You should be SO proud.
If I meet one man like like him in my life I will feel touched by greatness.
Bless you.
Please accept my deepest condolences.
I will never forget the name Stephen Tyrone Johns, and his heroic act which saved untold numbers of innocent people's lives.
Thank you, my sincerest thoughts and prayers are with you.

You can write a message to the Johns family at this link http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=10801971023298

0 Comments: