THE BLACKBURN REPORT

News and Opinion Based on Facts

Friday, August 24, 2007

Pat Falls!!

Hello, everybody, this is my regular Friday blog.
Today I was with my little boy, we were playing in the sandbox and a pretty girl came by.
Patrick ran to the edge of the box, stood up on the edge and wham!
Head over heels.
I just missed him by a few inches.
I think he'll probably have a goose egg when he gets home tonight, poor little guy.
But you know, like father, like son.
I'm the same way.
If a pretty girl walks by I forget about everything else.
He cried a little, but forgot the incident in a couple of minutes and we went back to playing.

CNN has been broadcasting a series titled, "G-d's Warriors."
Don't watch it unless you want to puke all over yourself.
Guess who comes out to be the good guys and who comes out to be the bad guys?
That's right, the Jews and the Christians are the ones we have to worry about because Baruch Goldstein shot some Muslims screaming, "Kill the Jews" in a cave 13 years ago.
They don't mention what the innocent Muslims were screaming, of course, or that they had recently murdered two of Goldstein's closest friends, one of whom died in his arms.
CNN condemns the Christians because they support Israel.
The Muslims, if you didn't know already, are according to CNN, just misunderstood.

Mailto:

0 Comments: