THE BLACKBURN REPORT

News and Opinion Based on Facts

Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday the 17th part II

Hello everybody, this is my regular Friday blog.
Stick around, you might learn something you never knew before.
I know what you're thinking, you're thinking, who is this schmuck that thinks he knows something that other people don't know?
Well, you know, when Edison invented the light bulb, he told everyone the same thing, and they all thought he was nuts, just like you probably think I am.
When the Wright Brothers invented the airplane, and told people they could fly, everyone said, "listen to these crazy b**tards, they don't know nothing. "
Maybe I'm smarter than you are, and I can teach you things.
Or maybe I'm not smarter, and you don't know why.

But seriously, I had a very nice time with my son Patrick today.
He's very bright.
Like his Dad.
He knows his own mind, and he knows what he wants, just like his Dad.
He's very handsome, too, like his Dad.

He's only two, and he gets kind of tired out after a couple of hours, and his mind starts to wander, and he gets sleepy and a little cranky sometimes, like his Mom.

Just kidding.

Have a nice weekend, everybody.


1287

0 Comments: