THE BLACKBURN REPORT

News and Opinion Based on Facts

Friday, November 4, 2011

Twinkle, Twinkle, Killer Cain




I was wrong.
I thought Cain would be finished when people learned the guy was a serial harasser.
He has raised over a million dollars since the story broke.
Polls show that 70 percent of Republicans feel that even if the stories are true, it would not affect his campaign.

Mitt Romney said, “The people need a president who is faithful and moral. I was at a lady Gaga concert recently, she found out I was there, waltzed over and pranced around me for a minute or two.
I didn’t even look up her meat dress,”
A few moments later he said, "Well, I looked up her meat dress, but I didn't enjoy it."

Gingrich pointed out that he had never been convicted of sexual harassment, he said he thought the charges were very serious, much more serious than his own serial adultery.

Michele Bachmann announced, “My husband is one hundred and ten percent male, even though most people assume he’s gay. He’s man enough for me.”

Rick Santorum smiled sadly, “What can I say? I am being beaten in every poll by a black guy who can’t keep it in his pants, a pot smoker, a nut who is married to a fag, a cult member and a retard from Texas.”

Perry, in his typically down home way said, “He’s black. What do you expect? Put them around a bunch of sex starved white housewives, they cain’t control their selves. If Obamer warn’t half white
he’d be doin’ the same thing.”


Reporters tried to get Cain to comment on the charges, “Nein, nein, nein,” Was his response.

0 Comments: