THE BLACKBURN REPORT

News and Opinion Based on Facts

Friday, July 23, 2010

Mel Gibson?

This is just to clarify some comments I made recently about Mel Gibson.

I'm not really advocating for him to go to jail.
I don't think Mel should be in a cage.
Maybe a psych unit for evaluation, but I don't believe anyone who is not a serious threat to society should be confined in a cage, often an overcrowded cage, with violent criminals.
That being said, some of the public is upset with Mel for what he  said recently, and some about other issues.

Mel Gibson is a splendid actor.

Then he did the passion play, where he portrayed Jews as greedy, evil Christ killers.
The last thing the Jews need is an updated version of the passion play.
About Christ-Killers.

Whoopi Goldberg said, "He is not a racist at all. He has come over to my place and played with my kids for hours."
 The public will have to decide.

0 Comments: