THE BLACKBURN REPORT

News and Opinion Based on Facts

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You're Beautiful........

Listening to the tune by James Blunt, rather an emotional tune, isn't it?
Anyone have an idea about its meaning?
I'm thinking from the video that when he says "I've got to face the truth, I will never be with you...", and jumps off of the cliff, he's committing suicide.
_________________________________________________________________

I've become convinced that although I believe Iraq was the wrong war at the wrong time, as long as we are there, and it's so close to Israel, we probably should remain.
The Arabs and the Iranians are making noises like they want to attack Israel, so we can either dissuade them in advance or head them off and defeat them if they are stupid enough to try.





A shout out to an incredible woman, she is helping to raise my babies, Maryanne Blackburn, thank you.
She has also helped me in lots of other ways, but that's a story for another post.

0 Comments: