THE BLACKBURN REPORT

News and Opinion Based on Facts

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Liatush!

פלס. מצרך נדיר





גם מאמי וגם סקסית

Hey, everybody, PLEASE listen to the song posted on the right, labeled "Israeli Rock".
It is one of the best songs I've ever heard, it features an ensemble of singers coming in and harmonizing at different stages of the tune.
The lyrics say, " after everything all will end, and the picture too".
The song is a warning for a young star - things are ending in the end, so stay a human being
It is truly moving.
In the news, President Bush is asking for more time to make progress in Iraq.
I say we give him the time.
I've heard some credible reports that many Iraqis are begining to get involved in the fight against Al queda, the cancer of the middle-east.
I had a nice talk with one of my daughters last night.
I thought to myself, "I'm lucky to have a daughter like her," but I guess it's not really luck.
It's genetics and a great Mom.
A long line of beautiful, intelligent women on my side, and a long line of beautiful women on her mother's side, too.
Baruch HaShem






0 Comments: