THE BLACKBURN REPORT

News and Opinion Based on Facts

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's a Wonderful life...

Isn't it though?
Summertime is beautiful in Albuquerque.
If you don't weaken.
I'm spending most of my blogging time on IsraelAmerica.
It has occurred to me that my time is rather limited and I can only really do justice to one site at a time.
I will pop back here from time to time, however.
So... a shout out to Mary Anne, Michele, Toby, Mary Kate, Ashley, Logan,Mikey, Ricky, Dylan, Evelyn, and Patrick.


I work hard these days, perhaps a kharmic payback for something I did at some other time in my life, who knows?
But, thank the gods, I seem to be incredibly healthy.

I don't have a hell of a lot of social life these days, which is ok, I mean, I don't really want to hang out a lot with the people I know.

I guess I need a female companion, maybe have a couple more kids.
Only after getting my finances and other issues resolved, of course.

I will be back at some point.

Check out IsraelAmerica.

0 Comments: